The leaves are changing color, pumpkins are popping up everywhere, sweaters are coming out of closets, latte’s are being brewed, and there’s a cozy feel to everything; it’s the best time of the year! Okay, not to sound like a cliche or “basic,” but fall is literally my FAVORITE season (why does basic have to have a negative context when something is this great tho??). I live in a very hot climate, so I don’t experience snow or any major cooling down in the Fall and Winter months unless I travel elsewhere; low-key I love this because I can drag Fall out for a few more weeks than usual, lol.
This itch list, or bucket list, is my way of making sure I enjoy the shit out of the best season of the year.
2018 Fall Itch List
- Go on a Fall hike to see beautiful foliage
- Decorate the home for maximum coziness
- Carve pumpkins
- Bake an Apple Pie & Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Have a Halloween themed movie marathon (pumpkin flavored snacks included)
- Learn how to make a latte at home
- Have a bonfire – S’mores included
- Go to a corn maze
- Take *cute* Fall pics
- Take a one-night-trip somewhere deep into the Fall trees
- Burn Fall scented candles
- Wear scarves and comfy sweaters
- Get a warm coffee and take a walk with Fynn
- Go to a Haunted House
- Read a scary novel
What’s on your Fall Itch List??
with all the love and positive vibrations sent your way,