There are so many fun activities to do in the Fall, which become even more fun on a special night with your significant other or best friend. Here are my top 15 date night ideas for the Fall to share with the special people in your life.
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch & pick out the biggest, best pumpkins you can find!
- As a follow up, ^ carve said pumpkins.
- Make a Fall bucket list together.
- Go on a hike where you will see the beautiful colors of changing leaves.
- Build a fort and have a Halloween themed movie marathon.
- Bake Fall goodies together.
- Go to a local orchard and pick apples. *bonus points for baking an apple pie afterwards.
- Go to a corn maze.
- Plan a Fall photo shoot!
- Go on a pub crawl.
- Go to a football game.
- Put together and deliver winter care packages to the less fortunate.
- Get a warm coffee or hot chocolate and drive around.
- Go to every haunted house you can in one night.
- Go star gazing and wrap up in a pile of blankets.
I love to enjoy the crisp weather with the beautiful souls in my life. Do you go on Fall themed date nights?
with all the love and positive vibrations sent your way,