When it comes to Fall and all the feelings of coziness it brings, I honestly can never get enough. When I start to break out my chunky sweaters and pumpkin scents; when the air is as fresh and crisp as the leaves, I know the best time of the year has arrived.
To fully appreciate all of the freshness that Fall always seems to offer up, I create a list of films I MUST watch before the season is over. It seems that I always end up incorporating Halloween-type-films into this list, but I ain’t even mad about it.
13 Films You Must Watch This Fall
- Halloweentown *bonus points for watching all four.
- Twitches *no bonus points for watching the second movie, bc it’s not as good as the first, lol.
- Hocus Pocus
- The Haunted Mansion
- Monster House
- Good Will Hunting
- Dead Poets Society
- Practical Magic
- Scream *again, bonus points for watching any more than the first film.
- Casper (my childhood heart always makes me watch this one bc I was in love with that friendly ghost, lol)
- Children of the Corn (the creepiest show ever, lmao)
- Halloween.. because, duh.
- Harry Potter *you must watch all eight of them tho.
So go grab mounds of fuzzy blankets, popcorn, and the world’s Best Rice Krispie Treats and get cozy in front of your screen watching movies that will roll us right into the crispiest, most beautiful season of the year.
Do you have a favorite movie you HAVE to watch in the Fall?
with all the love and positive vibrations sent your way,