In the spirit of all things Fall and piled up midterms, I decided to share what has been getting me through the past week and a half; my staple coffee orders and home brew recipe I have been loving this season.
I have a few categories when it comes to my main coffee orders (geeky, I know lmao).
All of these orders can be placed at Beans and Brews (fav) OR Starbucks; hot OR cold.
For when I’m needing a major pick-me-up, loaded with the good stuff:
- Vanilla Latte with Almond Milk
- Caramel Coffee with Almond Milk
My low carb orders For when I’m feelin’ a little too fluffy:
- Unsweetened Skinny (sugar free) vanilla latte with almond milk
- Unsweetened coffee with SF caramel and SF mocha syrup, sub. almond milk
For when I need a pick-me-up, but not the amount of caffeine needed to get me groovin’ in the mornings:
- Black Tea with agave for sweetener
- Strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk (AKA, a Pink Drink)
My at home brew:
- A “very strong” ground coffee
- Maple Almond Creamer
- French Vanilla Creamer
- Caramel Creamer
I subconsciously switch up my main orders each season, but am obvi. into the sweeter, more warm flavors his Fall.
Do you tend to switch up your orders periodically? Let me know what your go to one is right now!
with all the love and positive vibrations sent your way,
takayl, bona fide