For today’s post I wanted to share with everyone my take on the cutest little Fall Tag that has been circulating the wondrous world of WordPress. Unfortunately, I cannot find the original creator of this tag, so if you know whom it is let me know so I can give them their well deserved creds!
2018 Fall Tag
1. Which two things tell you that the Fall season has begun?
The weather where I live doesn’t change much, so I’m not going to be a cliche and say anything about that, lol. What usually signifies the start of this season is the local pumpkin patches opening and pumpkin spice everything showing up around the city.
2. What are your plans for this Fall season?
The Fall season has never been one of much vacation for me; it is more the season of getting my shi* together. I anticipate I will be spending my time working, going to school, and finding my voice writing about what I love!
3. Silent nights or windy ones?
Definitely windy nights! The sound of the Fall breezes blowing through crispy trees is such a calming sense to me.
4. Cold rain or heavy fog. What do you enjoy more?
Cold rain; as long as I have a warm coat and fuzzy socks, haha!
5. What three things do you love about the season?
- My #1 favorite thing about Fall is the cozy, comforting feeling that is present everywhere you go.
- I also looooove the Fall fashion – chunky sweaters, leggings, scarfs, booties, and all the oversized shirts!
6. What’s one thing you hate about the season?
I hate the fact that Fall always feels like the shortest season of the year. The transition into the bitter cold always comes too quick!
7. Share your best memory for the Fall season?
My favorite Fall memory is going to a pumpkin patch or corn maze with my family almost every year! It is such a blessing to spend quality time with the people I love during the purest time of the year.
8. What is your favorite scent for the Fall season?
Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla – a.k.a. the greatest smell in the world.
9. What is your favorite Fall movie?
This is a hard one, I can’t even narrow it down to one! My top three would have to be Practical Magic, Dead Poets Society, and Harry Potter (in my opinion though, HP can can be thoroughly enjoyed during any season).
10. What is your favorite Fall color?
I am really into burnt orange for Fall this year!
11. What is your favorite dress code for the Fall season?
Literally leggings with any kind of sweater/baggy shirt/cardigan and booties.
12. Do you believe that the Fall season should be the wedding season?
YES, YES, YES. Fall announces the most beautiful colors and why wouldn’t everyone want to take advantage of them during the most special day of your life!?
13. What are your most liked drinks in the Fall season?
Lattes, any flavor of latte.
14. Haunted house or haunted corn maze?
Both scare the be-jesus out of me, so if I’m feeling like peeing my pants I say both, lol!
15. Wool or knit sweaters?
I always feel much more comfortable and cozy in knit sweaters than wool as wool itches me!
16. Which moisturizer is your favorite in the autumn season?
I loooooove Dr. Teal’s lotion! Right now I am using the Coconut scent – so good!!
17. Apple pie or Pumpkin Pie. What’s your favorite?
Apple Pie by far! I actually hate Pumpkin Pie… don’t judge me.
18. October or November?
November! It is a bit cooler here in November so I can whip out my warm clothes and duh, it’s Thanksgiving month… yummmmm!
19. Do you dress up for Halloween?
Not so much anymore. I will dress up if I am going to a party or have to for work, but don’t choose to unless there is an event necessary to do so.
20. What do you feel at the end of the Fall season?
A little nostalgic. I am always so appreciative of the love and coziness experienced during this beautiful season and can’t help but feel like I want it to last forever!
What about all of you!? Have you done a fall tag yet!? Let me know so I can check it out!
with all the love and positive vibrations sent your way,
takayl, bona fide