Okay guys, to be honest I’m not the biggest pizza fan.. but, hear me out! I would DIE for a good Margherita Pizza; like a well made Margherita Pizza can cure the worst of moods for me. And, drum roll please, I have officially found the most delicious, easy, homemade Margherita Pizza Recipe!
I am no cook, as previously stated in my Krispie Treat Recipe Post. I literally make up my own terminology when it comes to baking, so bare with me lmao.
Easy Thin Crust Margherita Pizza Recipe
- Uncooked Thin Pizza Crust (my fav is this one by Wewalka Bistro)
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Tomato Sauce (this one by the Silver Palate is delicious)
- Preheat oven to specified temperature on pizza crust package
- Cut Cherry Tomatoes in halves and slice Mozzerella Cheese
- Chop Fresh Basil (ideally in halves or fourths)
- Place crust onto baking sheet and spread the pizza sauce all over it
- Generously cover in sliced mozzarella, diced tomatoes, and chopped basil
- Bake for the amount of time specified on your crust’s package
And voila! The easiest and yummiest homemade Thin Crust Margherita Pizza!
I have seriously made this twice already last week and will probably this week too; I’m addicted lol.
What’s your favorite kind of Pizza? Let me know in the comments!
with all the love and positive vibrations sent your way,